Here's the skinny: I've been near 300 lbs. for years and need to lose weight. I'm married to a wonderful lady, and we have a family. One of our boys often asks if I'll run with him. I've always had to tell him, "No." In August of '09, my wife learned about a couch-to-5k running program, and I agreed to try it with her. This blog chronicles our progress on that training program. I hope I'll soon be able to surprise my son by telling him, "Yes, I'll go running with you!"

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A down day - Mrs. F

I'm feeling rather down today. Im not sure if its that I havent worked out yet, lack of sleep or stresses of life. Most likely, a comibination of all the factors is the culprit.

At around 2 am, we had a hamster cagebreak. So we were looking for some baby hamsters and the momma. Thankfully by morning, all but one have been found. That definitely impacted my sleep though.

And a busy plate of activities for yesterday has left me drained as well.

Im hoping todays workout will perk up my mood and encourage my spirits some.

Keep on running
Mrs. F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious? Surprised? Have some good tips? Please leave a comment for us here. We especially would love to hear about your successes, or to hear your words of encouragement. Knowing you're out there will help us to keep at it!