Here's the skinny: I've been near 300 lbs. for years and need to lose weight. I'm married to a wonderful lady, and we have a family. One of our boys often asks if I'll run with him. I've always had to tell him, "No." In August of '09, my wife learned about a couch-to-5k running program, and I agreed to try it with her. This blog chronicles our progress on that training program. I hope I'll soon be able to surprise my son by telling him, "Yes, I'll go running with you!"

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day 48- Mrs. F

I woke up feeling okay. Muscles a tad bit sore but overall they felt fine. I had a day of errands to do, so my fleeting thought of an extra workout today was gone.

I ended up out a good bit of the day-- shopping for our household. I noticed this evening now that my right knee feels funky. It hurts a little bit on the inside of the knee. Im hoping it just needs some rest, so Ill take it easy tommorrow.

Keep on running
Mrs. F

3 comments:

  1. I saw your post on the coolrunning site and I'm very jealous that you are running so much faster than I am! 2.25 in 25 minutes has me beat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That might have included my walk -- i dont remember now lol. Besides i dont have any hills! I really doubt, that Im running any faster than you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It didn't include your walk, but the exact distance may be a bit spongy. You doubled back for me numerous times, and you covered that extra bit at the park end, too. You're definately in the ballpark.

    ReplyDelete

Curious? Surprised? Have some good tips? Please leave a comment for us here. We especially would love to hear about your successes, or to hear your words of encouragement. Knowing you're out there will help us to keep at it!