Here's the skinny: I've been near 300 lbs. for years and need to lose weight. I'm married to a wonderful lady, and we have a family. One of our boys often asks if I'll run with him. I've always had to tell him, "No." In August of '09, my wife learned about a couch-to-5k running program, and I agreed to try it with her. This blog chronicles our progress on that training program. I hope I'll soon be able to surprise my son by telling him, "Yes, I'll go running with you!"

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 46- Mrs. F

I have no persisting injuries to report -- woohoo!~

Im pretty sure though that the scale will not be kind to me tommorrow. I feel bigger and the at home scale has not been kind either. Sigh ... I really need to be more diligent in eating every meal. Too often I skip breakfast in lieu of coffee. If my typical fare for breakfast isnt available, Ill skip more often than eat something Im not fond of.

I have this crazy desire to get out and run today on the rest day. I think Im going to answer that with a short bike ride. I want to measure our route that we are running anyway and my bike computer will measure the distance.

I had some yummy salad for lunch full of lots of veggies. We watched the biggest loser and Mr. F said he couldnt quite buy mac/cheese and hot dogs after watching that! I wish the healthy good food wasnt so pricey!

Keep on running,
Mrs. F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious? Surprised? Have some good tips? Please leave a comment for us here. We especially would love to hear about your successes, or to hear your words of encouragement. Knowing you're out there will help us to keep at it!