Here's the skinny: I've been near 300 lbs. for years and need to lose weight. I'm married to a wonderful lady, and we have a family. One of our boys often asks if I'll run with him. I've always had to tell him, "No." In August of '09, my wife learned about a couch-to-5k running program, and I agreed to try it with her. This blog chronicles our progress on that training program. I hope I'll soon be able to surprise my son by telling him, "Yes, I'll go running with you!"

Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday weight check (week 6)

FatManRunning
Last Friday: 288.5

Today: 286.5

Gain/Loss: -2.0

Goal: 210.0 lbs.

Cumulative loss: 13.9 lbs.

Pounds to lose: 76.5

Comment: I'm relieved to see a loss. It wasn't my best week. The cool thing is that we haven't run yet today. I wonder if that would shed another half pound or so...

Mrs. F
Last Friday: 177.9

Today: 176.3

Gain/Loss: -1.6

Goal: 150.00

Cumulative loss: 6.5 lbs.

Pounds to lose: 26.3

Comment: [no comment]

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great job!

    We're down this week two. Nathan is down 1.5 and I'm down 2.8.

    ReplyDelete

Curious? Surprised? Have some good tips? Please leave a comment for us here. We especially would love to hear about your successes, or to hear your words of encouragement. Knowing you're out there will help us to keep at it!