Here's the skinny: I've been near 300 lbs. for years and need to lose weight. I'm married to a wonderful lady, and we have a family. One of our boys often asks if I'll run with him. I've always had to tell him, "No." In August of '09, my wife learned about a couch-to-5k running program, and I agreed to try it with her. This blog chronicles our progress on that training program. I hope I'll soon be able to surprise my son by telling him, "Yes, I'll go running with you!"

Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 67 - Mrs. F -

I plan to run this afternoon. The temps are supposed to be in the 60s and it should be nice out for a change! Mr. F may bike but Im not sure yet.

Today is one of the more challenging times. I am sick, just seems to be a standard cold, but the first day is always the worst. So its very tempting, to skip today. Either put it off til tommorrow or skip entirely. I really dont want to get into the habit of doing that, so Im planning on going but taking a slow run and probably no more than 2 miles. Thats part of the reason, I elected for afternoon, I figured I really needed the rest last night!

Im not sure bout the weight check today. Im so hoping to hit the 10 lbs lost point but on the same hand, it was halloween candy week. So im just not sure what the scale will read. Ill weigh in at lunchtime today.

Keep on running
Mrs. F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curious? Surprised? Have some good tips? Please leave a comment for us here. We especially would love to hear about your successes, or to hear your words of encouragement. Knowing you're out there will help us to keep at it!