Here's the skinny: I've been near 300 lbs. for years and need to lose weight. I'm married to a wonderful lady, and we have a family. One of our boys often asks if I'll run with him. I've always had to tell him, "No." In August of '09, my wife learned about a couch-to-5k running program, and I agreed to try it with her. This blog chronicles our progress on that training program. I hope I'll soon be able to surprise my son by telling him, "Yes, I'll go running with you!"

Friday, December 11, 2009

A long overdue weight check! (Friday weight check - Week 15)

I had to go all the way back to November 20th to find our last posted weights. I know that we have weighed in since then, just didnt post it in the format.

Friday weight check (week 15)
FatManRunning

Last Friday:   283.0 lbs.


Today:         279.4 lbs.


Gain/Loss:      -3.6 lbs.

Goal:          210.0 lbs.


Cumulative:     21.0 lbs.


Pounds to lose: 69.4


Comment: Mr. F isnt here to give me official totals from last week. So I estimated about where he was then. He will chime in when he returns.

Mrs. F
Last Friday:   171.8 lbs.


Today:         169.7 lbs.


Gain/Loss:      -2.1 lbs.


Goal:          150.0 lbs.


Cumulative:     13.1 lbs.


Pounds to lose: 19.7


Comment: I am so happy! My hard work, aka running, aka watching my caloric intake is paying off. I felt like I had a good week, so I was hoping for one pound down and was estatic when I realized it was 2!!!! It was so much fun to lower my culumative amount to lose below 20. Yay!!!

1 comment:

Curious? Surprised? Have some good tips? Please leave a comment for us here. We especially would love to hear about your successes, or to hear your words of encouragement. Knowing you're out there will help us to keep at it!