Here's the skinny: I've been near 300 lbs. for years and need to lose weight. I'm married to a wonderful lady, and we have a family. One of our boys often asks if I'll run with him. I've always had to tell him, "No." In August of '09, my wife learned about a couch-to-5k running program, and I agreed to try it with her. This blog chronicles our progress on that training program. I hope I'll soon be able to surprise my son by telling him, "Yes, I'll go running with you!"

Friday, March 18, 2011

Mrs. F

Last Friday: 156.7 lbs.
Today: 155.2 lbs.
Gain/Loss: - 1.5 lbs.
Goal: 140.0 lbs.
Cumulative: 27.6 lbs.
Pounds to lose: 15.2

Comment: Im very pleased with my weight this week. Now, If I can just work on the overeating on the weekends -- I will be in good shape. I got in two runs this week and two bike rides, including a 12.35 one!

Mrs. F

P.S. Mr. F is looking to possibly order some vibram five fingers to try out. I hope he does!

3 comments:

  1. You have come almost twice as far as you have left to go! Congrats ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my 5 fingers shoes!! I was even able to run faster in them then I usually do. Keep up the good work guys ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs. F,

    This is jmdessart from the active.com forum that Mr. F posted on during the C25K in fall 2009. I just started over on the c25k again and I remember how inspirational you guys were to me when I completed it last time. I've joined a new forum, but I thought I would check up on you guys too. It's good to see that you've carried on with the exercise. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Curious? Surprised? Have some good tips? Please leave a comment for us here. We especially would love to hear about your successes, or to hear your words of encouragement. Knowing you're out there will help us to keep at it!