Here's the skinny: I've been near 300 lbs. for years and need to lose weight. I'm married to a wonderful lady, and we have a family. One of our boys often asks if I'll run with him. I've always had to tell him, "No." In August of '09, my wife learned about a couch-to-5k running program, and I agreed to try it with her. This blog chronicles our progress on that training program. I hope I'll soon be able to surprise my son by telling him, "Yes, I'll go running with you!"

Friday, August 27, 2010

Weight check 8/27/10

FatManRunning


Three weeks ago Friday: 277.0
Today: 278.5
Gain/Loss: +1.5
Goal:Cumulative: 210.0
Pounds to lose: 67.0
Comment: Honestly, the way the past few weeks have been going, I was surprised I wasn't back over 300.

Mrs. F

Last Friday: 152.7 lbs.
Today: 149.8 lbs.
Gain/Loss: -2.9 lbs.
Goal: 150.0 lbs.
Cumulative: 33.0 lbs.
Pounds to lose: 0
Comment: I am beyond excited! It took me almost a year to the day to lose the weight and reach my first goal weight. I will be posting some before and after pictures later. I am planning on still losing another 9.8 to reach my 2nd goal, so I will change the stats to reflect that after this week.

2 comments:

  1. @Mrs. F--you GO girl! You have worked hard and you should be proud!!

    @Mr- you have really held your own in maintaining & staying steady, so there's no shame in that!

    ReplyDelete

Curious? Surprised? Have some good tips? Please leave a comment for us here. We especially would love to hear about your successes, or to hear your words of encouragement. Knowing you're out there will help us to keep at it!