Here's the skinny: I've been near 300 lbs. for years and need to lose weight. I'm married to a wonderful lady, and we have a family. One of our boys often asks if I'll run with him. I've always had to tell him, "No." In August of '09, my wife learned about a couch-to-5k running program, and I agreed to try it with her. This blog chronicles our progress on that training program. I hope I'll soon be able to surprise my son by telling him, "Yes, I'll go running with you!"

Friday, May 21, 2010

Weight Check 5/21/10

Mrs. F
Last thursday: 161.6 lbs.


Today: 159.8 lbs.


Gain/Loss: -1.6 lbs.


Goal: 150.0 lbs.


Cumulative: 23.0 lbs.


Pounds to lose: 9.8

Comment: I know i havent posted a weight check in several months but I have been tracking my progress. Its really exciting to be in thre 150's, even if its only barely! The boundary waters trip did definitely help in losing a bit more than my normal pound! Mr. F will weigh and report back later. Keep on running!

1 comment:

Curious? Surprised? Have some good tips? Please leave a comment for us here. We especially would love to hear about your successes, or to hear your words of encouragement. Knowing you're out there will help us to keep at it!